Friday, June 1, 2012

making a move.

Hello again! I know what you're thinking: two posts in one day?! After being postless for five months?

Yes, my friends, yes. But it may not be as exciting as you think--then again, it could be.

For a multitude of reasons- the largest of which being that blogger will not let me change primary e-mail addresses on my blog, and this one is linked to a no-longer-used-and-possibly-at-one-point-hacked email address- this blog is moving house, as it were. It'll be pretty much the same blog, (I've imported this one) just a different name and URL. I'm truly hoping to be much better about the upkeep of my blog now, so you should check the new one out. My importation of this blog, however, does not import my followers. So if you are a 'follower' here, go on over there to continue the saga and follow me there too! You can even subscribe if you'd like.

Well, without further ado, my new blog:

www.songonthemountain.blogspot.com


Check me out! And don't forget to tell all your friends. :)

No comments: